New Apartment

So here I am again... Exciting news as most of you have heard, Nate and I are moving!!! We are excited to finally get our own apartment. It's been due time and my mom tells Nate and I that we now have to restart our honeymoon stage ha ha. Only problem is I didn't really count on spending as much as we are going to. Not counting rent. I mean by all the little things like groceries holy cow or cleaning supplies. Nate and I have had it so easy ha ha.

So the place we are moving to has a movie theater ( they only show new release DVDs and any movie they have in their book) its still pretty cool, with movie theater seats and big projection screen with popcorn ha ha. They have tanning beds to tan in whenever you want to for free and they also have bike to check out. I am excited for the two seater one ha ha. The pool and gym are amazing too. All in all its nice, my biggest thing was while looking at apartments was I wanted to feel safe going from my car to my front door. Half the apartments we looked at terrified me!

We found this one randomly and everything fell into place to getting it. I didn't plan on even looking at them but since I was already out I decided to just go around and look. The price in the book was out of our plan but when I went it they had just recently dropped them. Plus its right next to Nate's work so we got a discount with it. Along with some other things it just worked out.

So that's our story. I can't wait to put pictures up and show you all our new beautiful home. Love you all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year

Updates