WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OUT BABY BOY TO THIS WORLD!
The New Year
2011 Nathan and I welcome you with open arms. This year is going to be a wonderful one. Our luck has finally turned around and we are excited to accomplish our goals. Some new information with us is Nathan got a job and Converges in the Cisco department. He loves his job, it maybe slow sometimes but he is making friends and gets to catch up on reading books he loves. I am still working at the UFCU as a FT MSR and enjoying it more than I have the past years. I am getting along with everyone and making great friendships along the way. A goal Nathan and I have is to hopefully get into school this year. Nathan and I are still trying to decide what we want to go into. I have some ideas but still am trying to decide but it keeps coming down to Forensic Science or Physiology. This year Nathan and I will finally be able to get a place of our own. I am so beyond excited! We have lived with Wil and Jess for over a year and moved out late November to my parents which has...

Comments
Post a Comment