Our home is perfect





So here they are. Finally some pictures of our apartment. I love it all so much all new furniture. Its beautiful and I love to share it with all of you. Sorry that they are not in order. Some how they hop around and uploaded strange. Hope you enjoy a peak into our life.


American pride (Military daughter)

                                                          All new bedroom furniture
                                          I love our bed sheets they are so pretty thanks mommy

                                                                Me in our bathroom

                                                                  Huge bridal picture
                                                              New Couch and rug

                                                So nice and comfortable way worth the $$$

                                          Love our tv on the wall, hate the cords hanging below.

                                                         And they lived happily ever after
                                            Kitchen table turns into poker and black jack table
                                                               Our cute little kitchen!

                                                              View into the kitchen

                                                View from the kitchen into the front room
                                                                      On our patio



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year

Updates