Baby and Life

So Nathan and I are so thrilled to be having a baby. Of course this wasn't in planned time but it doesn't matter. We are a happy loving family, and lets be honest you are never really officially ready for a baby. They come when they want to come. So on December 12 2011 we will be going in for our first ultra sound and it will be the first time we will be hearing our babies heartbeat! We are so excited for this. We are also hoping for a boy. For those who don't know our family that well my parents have only seven grandchildren and they are all girl. Nathan and I are wanting a boy for my parents sake. So the pressure is on! We will keep you all up to date on this new news!

Also along with a child... Nathan and I have both gotten promotions. Nathan has  become the floor lead at his job and number one on the floor with customer service. He is amazing at his job and it it well deserved! I also got a promotion... I am now the loan officer at my job. After a long four and half years of trying to climb the ladder my turn has come! So after the two years we struggled it is nice to have a turn around and be thankful for all the blessings we have!

So these are a few new things in our life. There are more but we do not want to make you bored with it all!

Love you all!
Megan and Nathan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year

Updates