What's been new in our lives

So I have been terrible at keeping up to date with this blog. Last time I wrote we just had our son Alex. Alex... Now he is 9 month old! I cannot believe our son is going to be 4 in three months! Where does the time fly. He popped out his first tooth about 5 months ago, started crawling 2 months ago and is now starting to stand without help and walking with one hang against furniture. Also has 4 teeth now! I knew they said that time will flash with a blink of an eye but seriously! He is no longer my little new born. So that is what is new with Alex. Myself... I am still working at the University Credit Union. I love my job now. It really took some time and growing up on my part but now everything is going great and I am finally happy. I just celebrated my 26th birthday yesterday. It has been a month event ha ha. We just came back from Disneyland last week and celebrated it there. However Nate still had given me a gift and took me to Melting Pot. Nate... He is still with Cisco. Moving on up in the world there. It seems to be taking awhile but we'll see how long it will actually be. Other than that we haven't had a lot of change since then. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year

Updates