Updates

Our lives updated...
So what has happened since our last post.
Alex has turned two. He is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He is almost 100% potty trained and he is such a brilliant child. Honestly he is simply amazing.

Nate and I are still as busy as ever. I was transfered to the 5th and 5th location as the assistant manager. After my 2nd day there was a change and I was left at my job to run the branch. With my wonderful staff we got our feet planted on the ground and ran with it all. It's been a very busy. Some stressful days but over all I st been a wonderful change.  Their hard work and dedication amazes me.

I do not get to see Nate as often as I would like but sometimes we have responsibilities.  Nate works Saturdays so our only full day with one another is Sundays.  We do our best to enjoy every moment we can as a family.

Lately we went to Idaho for a fast vacation. We went to bear world which was amazing.  The interaction with bears was amazing along with Alex petting deers, goats and chickens. we stopped by the lava hit springs and enjoyed a wonderful small trip.

In October We are moving into a larger apartment soon which will be so wonderful. Cannot wait for larger and a 1st floor apartment. 

Nate's side of the family welcomed two more little boys. Willow & Michael also Tee & Kara. Exciting news. 

We keep getting asked about baby number 2. This will not be happening for quite some time.  We can barley make enough time for one another and for our little man.  Along with we can't afford the lives we have now.  A new child would be unfair for us all.  Plus alex needs and deserves his time for awhile. 

So this is what has happened in the last few months.  I was hoping it would have calmed but only seems to be getting crazier. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New Year